Pure pharmaceutical grade cold pressed oil from the desert.
Pomegranate Seed Oil is anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. It has numerous benefits and has been used for:
- Naturally lowering blood pressure.
- Helping to balance insulin levels (only for Type 2 diabetes).
- Reducing levels of bad cholesterol.
- Strengthening the heart and circulatory system.
- Slowing the damage of cartilage in people who have inflammation of the joints.
- Reducing the swelling in hemorrhoids.
- An adjunct to treatment of cancers that depend upon hormones for their growth such as breast and prostate cancers.
As a supplement to be taken internally, it is suggested that 5-7 drops are taken daily.
For external application, Pomegranate Seed Oil is a key ingredient in anti-aging and rejuvenating creams for the skin. It contains collegan which prevents wrinkles and adds bulk to skin tissue. It has high levels of punicic acid which slows the aging process of the skin, increases the flexibility of the skin, reduces and delays wrinkles by strengthening the epidermis (the top layer of the skin). Look at the labels of the most expensive wrinkle and rejuvenating creams and you will probably find pomegranate and milk thistle. Sometimes they will not reveal these ingredients to protect their supposedly secret formulas, but they will be in there in some form.
Pomegranate seeds contain more of the healing compounds of the pomegranate than any other part of this amazing and delicious fruit. The cold pressed extraction of these oils is the best way to ensure that these compounds remain intact and are not destroyed when they are processed in less expensive ways.
Our Pomegranate Seed Oil is food/pharmaceutical grade oil that has been tested for purity and safe for human consumption. It is produced in Israel and maintains the highest kosher standards.
Click here to see full label information
2 oz. bottle